8:00 - 19:00

Our Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.


Call Us For Consultation

Our Services

786 Law Associates > Our Services


Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

ILR allows you to remain in the UK for an indefinite period, work without restriction and exit and re-enter the country at any time. You can apply under the following circumstances: > Before expiry of a 2 year marriage visa
> Before expiry of a 5 year ancestry visa, work permit status
> Before expiry of work permit status in the UK for 5 years
> After 10 years in the UK legally
> After 20 years in the UK
> After continuous 5 years in UK as an investor
Call us to speak about how we can help you to apply for ILR.

Tier 1 Visa Extension

Tier 1 visa extension allows you to apply for an additional period of leave to remain in the UK. Those granted a 3 year initial visa will receive a 2 year extension, and those issued with a 2 year initial visa will be granted 3 years.

Tier 2 (Skilled Workers) Visa

This visa is for people with a UK employer to sponsor them in a skilled occupation.

Tier 4 visa (Student)

If you want to come and study in the UK or apply for an extension as a student then this is the visa category for you. To qualify for this type of visa you will need to secure a place with a UKBA licensed educational institution.

There is a restriction on how long you can study in the UK and the number of hours you can work per week.

British Citizenship

You can become a British citizen by naturalisation after completing residence in the UK on Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).

Spousal Partner Visas

This visa is based on either a married or unmarried partnership with partners who have a right to remain in the UK.

UK Ancestry Visas

This visa is for Commonwealth citizens who can show that they have a grandparent born in the UK or Channel Islands.

European Citizens

If you are a European citizen, we can help you to apply for EEA registration card, worker card or a residence permit.

Visitors Visa

If you want to visit the UK you will need entry clearance and we can help you with your application.

Fiancé Visa

We can also help you with a Fiance visa granted for 6 months for the purpose of marriage to a person settled in the UK.

Leave to Remain with a child who’s a British citizen

If your marriage is over, you may apply for leave to remain to be able to be with your child who is a British citizen.


If you believe that you’re at real risk of being exposed to torture, inhumane or degrading treatment, punishment or death in your homeland, then you may be eligible to claim Asylum in the UK. As a level 3 organisation, we can advise and represent you in your asylum application.


If you have been detained for breaching the conditions of your stay then we can advise you and representations on your behalf. We can also apply for bail if you qualify.

Call Now